1. AV-ANALGIN 30% INJ Specialized treatment for Pain relief – Antipyretic
COMPOSITION: Per 100 ml
- Metamizole sodium 30 g
- Solvent q.s 100 ml
- As spasmolytic in large ruminants, horses, dogs and cats: in catarrhal-spasmatic colic, meteorism and intestinal constipation.
- In spasms of the uterine cervix during birth.
- For pains of urinary and biliary origin; neuritis; acute gastric dilatation accompanied by severe colic attacks.
- For allaying the irritability of the animals and preparing them for stomach lavage; in esophageal obstruction.
- In joint and muscular rheumatism.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
- Intramuscular or slow intravenous injection
- Horses: 8.3 ml to 16.7 ml per 100 kg b.w. (2.5 g to 5 g metamizole per 100 kg b.w.).
- Cattle: 8.3 ml per 100 kg b.w. (2.5 g metamizole per 100 kg b.w.).
- Dogs, cats: 1.7 ml per 2.5 kg to 5 kg b.w. (100 to 200 mg metamizole per 1 kg b.w.).
- The effect of the administration of Analgin is manifested 5 to 10 minutes after the administration and is retained for about 1 hour.
- If pains and unease of the animal reoccur, the injection may be repeated.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the active ingredients or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use for animals if milk is intended for human consumption.
- Meat: Cattle: 18 days; Horses: 15 days.
- In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.