COMPOSITION: Per 100 ml
- Butafosfan 10 gr
- Vitamin B12 5 mg
- Solvent q.s 100 ml
- Atasal Inj is recommended and especially used in:
• Situations of metabolic disorders resulting from poor nutrition, inadequate management or diseases.
• Developmental and nutritional disorders in young animals resulting from diseases during the period of growth.
• Metaphylaxis of infertility and puerperal diseases and support of sterility treatment.
• Tetanus and pareses in addition to calcium and magnesium therapy.
• As an effective tonic in cases of stress, over-exertion, exhaustion and reduced resistance.
• As a tonic in cases of weakness, secondary anemia and chilling.
• As a support of muscular physiology.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
- For subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Make sure the content of the bottle has the same temperature as the body temperature of the animal to be treated.
- Treatment of acute conditions:
• Cattle, horses: 10 - 25 ml per animal (only intravenously).
• Foal, calves: 5 - 12 ml per animal (only intravenously).
• Sheep, goats: 2.5 - 8 ml per animal.
• Lambs: 1.2 - 2.5 ml per animal.
• Poultry: 0.5 - 1 ml per animal.
• Dogs: 0.25 - 5 ml per animal.
• Cats, fur animals: 0.25 - 2.5 ml per animal.
- Repeat treatment if necessary, in 1 - 2 weeks.
- In case of chronic conditions: administer half the dose at intervals of 1 - 2 weeks or less.
CONTRAINDICATION: - None.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: - None.
STORAGE: - In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.