- Treatment of primary and secondary infections associated with respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary tract infections caused by bacteria: Salmonella, E. coli, Pasteurella, Mycoplasma, CRD, Pneumonia, ... in poultry (chicken, turkey) and large cattle.
- Hypersensitivity to trimethoprim and/or sulphonamides.
- Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired renal and/or hepatic function or with blood dyscrasias.
- For oral administration:
- Calves, goats and sheep: Twice daily 5 g of product per 100 kg body weight for 4 - 7 days.
- Poultry and swine: 1 kg of product per 1500 - 2500 liters of drinking water for 4 - 7 days.
- Note: for pre-ruminant calves, lambs and kids only.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: - For meat: - Calves, sheep, goats and swine: 8 days. - Poultry: 5 days.
STORAGE: In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.