COMPOSITION: Per 100 ml
- Thiamphenicol 10 gr
- Oxytetracycline HCl 5 gr
- Prednisolone 0.1 gr
- Paracetamol 1 gr
- Solvent q.s 100 ml
- For treatment of infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive, especially indicated for the treatment of systemic diseases, respiratory, infections, Bedsonias and local disturbances, primary bovine ketosis, hepatitis, myoglobinuria, toxemia, and local treatment of arthritis, bursitis, distortions, peri-arthritis, tendinitis and tendovaginitis.
DOSAGE AND administration:
For intramuscular administration
- Cattle, horses: 1 ml per 10 - 12 kg body weight.
- Calves, sheep, goats: 1 ml per 8 - 10 kg body weight.
- Dogs, cats: 1 ml per 5 - 8 kg body weight.
- Frequency: once daily, for 3 - 5 days.
- Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to the product's ingredients.
- Do not use for animals which have diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis, heart and kidney dysfunctions.
- Do not inject during the last (third) part of gestation
- For meat: 10 days; - For milk: 05 days.
STORAGE: - In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.