Per 100 ml
- Oxytetracycline (as HCl)20 gr
- Solvent q.s100 ml
- Product is effective against infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline, like infections of the respiratory tract (pneumonia, bronchopneumonia), infections of the urinary tract, foot rot and Bedsoniasis in sheep. Dysentery, shipping fever, gastro-enteritis, Mycoplasmosis, (endo) metritis, mastitis, Salmonellosis and liver abscesses in cattle, sheep and goats.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
For deep intramuscular injection.
- Cattle, sheep and goats: 1 ml per 10 kg bodyweight (20 mg per kg bodyweight). A single dose is recommended, due to its long action of at least 3 days.
- No more than 20 ml in cattle, 5 ml in sheep and goats should be injected into a single site.
- Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to tetracyclines.
- Do not administer to animals with a severe impaired kidney or liver function.
- Do not administer to horses, dogs and cats.
- Do not administer to ewes producing milk for human consumption.
Meat: 28 days; Milk: 7 days.
- In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.