- Promotes healthy growth and helps keep a Persian kitten’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Supports a young kitten’s immune system with an exclusive blend of antioxidants for optimal growth
- Exclusive rectangular kibble with soft texture, designed for the shortened jaw of a Persian kitten, also promotes oral health
- Royal Canin Persian breed-specific dry kitten food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of a growing kitten up to 12 months old
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, chicken fat, corn, wheat gluten, natural flavors, pea fiber, grain distillers dried yeast, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, sodium pyrophosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], DL-methionine, taurine, psyllium seed husk, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-lysine, magnesium oxide, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 4031 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 427 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).