Per 100 ml
- Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate10 gr
- Solvent q.s100ml
- Product is indicated for gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by Tiamulin sensitive micro-organisms, including dysentery caused by Brachyspira spp. and complicated by Fusobacterium and Bacteroides spp. enzootic pneumonia complex and mycoplasmal arthritis in swine and poultry.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
- In swine: For intramuscular administration. Do not administer more than 3.5 ml per injection site.
At 1 ml product per 5 - 10 kg body weight for 3 days.
- In poultry: mix with drinking water, at 25 mg Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate (equivalent to 0.25ml of product) per kg of BW per day for 3 to 5 consecutive days.
- Do not administer in case of hypersensitivity to Tiamulin.
For meat: 14 days.
In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.